Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I have requested to move to HB2.......

  1. #1
    W.i.z.a.r.d
    Guest W.i.z.a.r.d's Avatar

    Post

    Ok I have asked Steven if he can creat a category for me I want to be moved to HB2 so we will see if this happen's....

    Any one else willing to have there's moved now? talk to steven in the Admin forum.

    ------------------
    Let there be peace in you're heart, and love in you're soul!


    Wizard's Castle

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I was gonna talk to miz demon bout that..see if she think shes ready..then go for it..i was looking today..wonder which catagory?..i like the one we are in now!

    ------------------
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


    Aren't all boards automatically being moved to HB2 when it's ready??

    I thought they were...

    ------------------
    JohnUK !

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    *LOoks out from underneath my blankie...hmmmm....ready?.....catagory?....Wizzie' s not coming with?............

    ~shuts my eyes again~

    ------------------
    Get in touch with your inner monster!
    DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe

  5. #5
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    I should move mine*L*...but right now it would prolly jus confuse my honey more*L*....myyyyyyy pooooooooorrrrrr cowboy*Giggles*........the silly lil redneck

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  6. #6
    W.i.z.a.r.d
    Guest W.i.z.a.r.d's Avatar

    Post

    I asked Steven to make a fantasy category for Wizard's Castle

    ------------------
    Let there be peace in you're heart, and love in you're soul!


    Wizard's Castle

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •